Church-O-Rama

the good, the bad, and the ugly

Monday, May 29, 2006


What is Church-O-Rama

Church - O - Rama is a place where a long-time X'er ministry enthusiast constructively recounts the good, bad, and exceedingly ugly of modern "Churchianity".

*****************
Who Died and Made You a Church Expert


In short, nobody. But this is my blog! Anyhow I bear the huge blessing and hidden liability of having been part of what I consider an unusually relevant spiritual environment in the past. I suppose part of spiritual maturity may involve the process of moving somewhere else. This happened to me a couple years ago when I moved to resuscitate my career via graduate school. Since then I have had a radical shift - from Receiving to Giving without having too much access to good receiving. Again this is part of the process but it has been tough.

******************
Who Would Benefit From Such Ramblings
These blogs may be of use to anyone in church leadership who are interested in perspectives. I will share my perceptions of a bunch of stuff and give support for my positions on occasions.

0 Comments:

<< Home